Thursday, November 21, 2013


Chapter 9- Jonluc
1. He has always made us feel sad for boxer and that everybody loves him and that we want him to stay and help the rest of the animals rebell against Napoleon as he says that he will finally be able to retire and gaze on the grass.
2. I walked into the van thinking that I will be out of the hospital in a couple of days and would be finally able to retire. Only I did not know that I would not be able to return home but turned into glue and killed in the process. When I got in the van I heard everybody saying goodbye. Then I heard shouting outside but I could not tell what they were saying. I looked up and say that everybody was shouting at me but I did not know what they were saying, so I laid back down and then the carriage began to move.
3. I think the biggest betrayal was that they sold him for a case of whiskey. This shows that they did not care and saw only values of him instead of a hard worker and a fellow animal. There have no respect for the other animals only themselves, the worst thing is that they spent the money on themselves for there own pleasure of drinking which makes them even more like Johns which is something that they said that they would not be like him and that they are even worse then him, because they hardly feed them and make them do cruel work and only care for themselves. They are taking it way to far and that they will be taken over the same way Johns was.

1 comment: